Parchment and Connecting Credentials invite you to attend the second annual Parchment Summit on Innovating Academic Credentials. This one-day event, held Wednesday, March 1 in Washington D.C. will convene leaders in higher education, business, philanthropy and technology to discuss the employer perspective of credential innovation.
In it’s second year, conversations will explore which employers collect academic credentials and why. Once collected, what do employers do with the data? What data do they wish they had from colleges about students, experiences and learning outcomes? The intent is for this dialogue to open the line of communication between higher education and the workforce and create new opportunities for credential earners.
The 2017 event will highlight:
- Big Data & Hiring: The Growing Use of People Analytics by Employers
- Degree Payoff: The Role of Academic Major and Institution in Hiring Decisions
- The Degree Signal: Communicating to Employers What Undergraduates Have Learned
- Credential Innovation in Action: Updates on the NASPA/AACRAO/Lumina Grant Program and Education Design Lab’s 21st Century Skills Challenge
- Filling in the Gaps: Transferring Learning On the Job, In the Classroom, and In-Between
- Employers as the New Accreditor
- Credentialing in a University for Life
The complete agenda is available here.
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend the 2017 Parchment Summit. Register today.