Today, academic credentials share limited information about what graduates know and are able to do. Parchment and Connecting Credentials National Dialogue – an initiative supported by Lumina Foundation – will bring together a cross-section of leaders and practitioners from higher education, philanthropy and technology for the Parchment Summit, a day-long conversation about innovating academic credentials.
The Summit will be held on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. in Washington D.C. and discussions will foster collaboration between technologists and practitioners and between higher education leaders and employers. A series of keynotes, panels and workshops will include:
- Keynote Speakers
- Panel Discussions
- The Changing Paradigm of Higher Education’s Role in Career Formation
- The Credential Ecosystem: Making Sense of Badges, Certificates, Diplomas, ePortfolios
- The New Language of Credentials – Unbundling and Stacking
- Ensuring Interoperability and Usability
- Innovations in the Transcript
- Credentials as Labor Market Signals
Join the credential conversation today.